This 4 days gorilla safari to Uganda gives you a chance to go trekking gorillas twice in the Volcanoes national park viewing different Gorilla families or back to the same family for the second gorilla trek. Do not miss to see the spectacular views of the Virunga mountains heading north to the Volcanoes national park.
Day 1: Arrival in Kampala and transfer to Volcanoes Nationa park
Dinner and overnight stay at Kinigi Guest House (Budget) / Hotel La Palme (Deluxe) / Mountain Gorilla View Lodge (Luxury).
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park
You will head to the park headquarters after your breakfast with packed lunch to be briefed about the dos and don’ts while with the gorillas then proceed to track the gorillas.
Day 3: Second gorilla trek
Early breakfast followed our second gorilla trek in Volcanoes national park. You can decide to visit the same gorilla family or choose to visit a different family. All meals and overnight at our respective
Day 4: Transfer back to Kampala
Have breakfast and proceed to the airport for your flight. Depending on your scheduled flight, you can enjoy a city tour of the Gisozi genocide memorial museum, visit local art and craft shops, do last minute shopping before heading to the airport for your scheduled flight
End of safari.
- Kampala city tour
- Gorilla Trekking
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Game Drives
- Wildlife viewing
- Photography Moments
- Ground transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing open roof
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- All park entry fees for clients, Mineral Water
- Private safari guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Airport Pickup & Drops.
- Government taxes, VAT relating to Accommodation
- Local & International flights.
- personal travel insurance,
- Cigarettes, tips, souvenirs and
- Any other items of a personal nature.