A 2 Days gorilla safari to Volcanoes national park is the best option for visitors to Uganda with less time in the country, yet they are interested in gorilla trekking. It’s also the cheapest gorilla safari package but offering excellent wildlife experience of a lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Ruhengeri.
On arrival at Kanombe airport in Kampala, you will be welcomed by the driver/guide who will take you to the hotel for refreshments before driving a 2-3 hours scenic drive to Volcanoes national park in Ruhengeri, home to the endangered mountain gorillas. Dinner and overnight at Gorillas view Hotel(luxury)/La Palme Hotel(Deluxe)/Kinigi guest house(Budget).
Day 2: Gorilla tracking and transfer to Kampala for a late departure.
In the morning by 8:30 am, you will gather at the park headquarters together with tracking gear and packed lunch for the briefing before heading in the forest to track the gorillas. This may take 2-8 hours depending on the movements of the animals. On return, your driver will drive you back to Kampala and then to Kanombe airport for your departure flight. End of tour.
- Kampala city tour
- Gorilla Trekking
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Game Drives
- Wildlife viewing
- Photography Moments
- Ground transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing open roof
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- All park entry fees for clients, Mineral Water
- Private safari guide
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Airport Pickup & Drops.
- Government taxes, VAT relating to Accommodation
- Local & International flights.
- personal travel insurance,
- Cigarettes, tips, souvenirs and
- Any other items of a personal nature.